One of my favorite dishes here is the pickled sauerkraut from my mother and the chili sauce made by my aunt.
In this article, I will teach you how to make 4 special dishes.
How to make Cantonese special dishes
1. tofu, eggs, you can add some fresh shrimp.
2. Cut Japanese tofu into thick slices and place on a plate
3. Beat the eggs, add 1.5 times warm water, salt, and pour into the tofu.
4. Steam over medium heat for about 8 minutes, then steam the shrimp for 2 minutes.
5. Put Seasoned SOY SAUCE, shredded green onion and shredded pepper. Drizzle a spoonful of hot oil.
1. Cut the nails of chicken feet, cook in hot water, soak in cold water for a while, it is more refreshing.
2. Prepare the ingredients, 1 cucumber, 1 lotus root, chopped green onion, coriander, 1 lemon, 8 millet peppers, onion, minced garlic
Cut the cucumber, chop the minced garlic, dice the onion, slice the lemon, and dice the millet pepper. Slice lotus root, boil in water for 5-8 minutes.
Add chicken powder, salt, light soy sauce, dark soy sauce, vinegar, chopped green onion, and millet pepper and stir well.
The pickled cabbage made by my mother, soaked in water and changed the water twice, it is not so salty
Chopped pickled cabbage, add chili sauce.
Cut pork belly or lean meat into small pieces, marinate with salt and soy sauce for 15 minutes. Then put oil in the pot, put pickled cabbage, stir-fry, then put lean meat, stir-fry with chili sauce.
1. Cut the potatoes into pieces, marinate the ribs with salt and soy sauce for 20 minutes.
2. Stew in a rice cooker, then add chicken powder, white sesame seeds, and chopped green onion. That’s it!
4 side dishes are done! thank you all.
Something about Cantonese dishes
Cantonese cooking was the first Chinese regional cuisine to take hold in the United States.
An emphasis on preserving the natural flavor of the food is the hallmark of Cantonese cuisine.
At home, steaming and stir-frying are two important Cantonese cooking techniques.